This little recipe will change your evening kitchen routine for the better. The best thing? It works on ANY sink type! Porcelain, stainless steel, acrylic, copper, stone, solid surface – scrub away! Check this DIY Nightly Sink Scrub.
DIY Nightly Sink Scrub
- Baking soda
- Liquid dish soap
- White vinegar
- Lemon (optional for a fresh scent)
- Clear the Sink: Start by removing any dishes, sponges, or other items from the sink. Rinse away any loose debris.
- Sprinkle Baking Soda: Sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda over the entire sink surface. Baking soda is an excellent abrasive and helps to break down stains and eliminate odors.
- Add Dish Soap: Squirt a few drops of liquid dish soap onto the baking soda. The soap will help to cut through grease and grime.
- Scrub with a Sponge or Brush: Use a sponge or a scrub brush to gently scrub the sink. Pay extra attention to areas with stains or buildup. The combination of baking soda and dish soap creates a powerful cleaning paste.
- Rinse Thoroughly: Rinse the sink thoroughly with warm water to remove the cleaning mixture. Make sure there’s no residue left behind.
- Optional Lemon Freshness: If you want to add a fresh scent, cut a lemon in half and rub the cut side over the sink surfaces. The natural acidity of the lemon helps to disinfect and leaves a pleasant smell.
- Final Rinse: Give the sink a final rinse to ensure all cleaning agents are completely washed away.
- Dry with a Cloth: Wipe down the sink with a clean, dry cloth to remove any remaining water droplets and give it a nice shine.
- Dispose of Used Lemon: If you used a lemon, dispose of it in the trash or compost.
- Enjoy a Clean Sink: Admire your sparkling clean sink! This DIY nightly sink scrub helps maintain a fresh and sanitary kitchen environment.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!