When it comes to deep cleaning at home, the most complicated task is to thoroughly clean the bathtub because we think that the bathtub cleans itself because we take a bath every day and it stays clean, but the bathtub has many germs if we do not clean it continuously and thoroughly once a week.
That’s why today we bring you these tips on how to clean a bathtub in a very simple and fast way.
How to do it?
- Fill the spray bottle with warm water. Add a few drops of a mild dishwashing liquid. Close and shake well to mix the water and dishwashing liquid.
- Spray the tub with the contents of the bottle. Be sure to cover all the spaces.
- Let the soapy water sit on the surface of the tub for 10 to 15 minutes. Then scrub it with a damp sponge and rinse with clean water.
- Sprinkle baking soda on all areas where dirt persists. Rub it in with the previously rinsed sponge. Rinse the tub with clean water
- For tough stains, fill the tub to the top with water and add two to three cups of bleach or vinegar. Let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Make sure the room is well-ventilated while the solution is applied.
- Empty the tub. Use a clean, damp sponge to remove any lingering stains or dirt. Rinse one last time with clean water and you’re done!
With these simple tips, you will be able to keep your bathtub well maintained. You will be able to enjoy a bathtub for longer as if it were new.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!