How to clean a sink? Cleaning a sink is a simple task that you do using basic household items.
Here are some cleaning tips for your sink:
- Use a mixture of baking soda and water: Baking soda is a natural cleaning agent that is great for removing stains and buildup. Mix baking soda with water to create a paste, and apply it to the sink. Use a scrub brush or sponge to gently scrub the surface of the sink, and then rinse with water.
- Use vinegar: Vinegar is also a natural cleaning agent that can help remove stains and buildup. Pour some vinegar into the sink and let it sit for a few minutes, then use a scrub brush or sponge to gently scrub the surface of the sink. Rinse with water.
- Use lemon juice: Lemon juice is a natural acid that can help remove stains and disinfect your sink. Cut a lemon in half and rub it over the surface of the sink, or squeeze the juice onto the surface and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing with water.
- Use dish soap: Dish soap is designed to cut through grease and grime, so it’s great for cleaning sinks. Add a few drops of dish soap to a sink full of warm water, and use a sponge or scrub brush to clean the sink. Rinse with water.
- Don’t forget the drain: The drain can become clogged with food particles and other debris, which can cause odors and other problems. To clean the drain, pour some baking soda down the drain, followed by vinegar. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, then flush the drain with hot water. Repeat this process once a month to keep your drain clean and fresh.
It’s a good idea to clean your sink regularly to keep it looking and smelling fresh. How often you need to clean your sink will depend on how often it’s used and how quickly it gets dirty.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!