How to clean blinds? Cleaning blinds can be a bit of a daunting task, but with the right approach and tools, it can be done easily and effectively.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to cleaning blinds:
- Determine the material: Different types of blinds require different cleaning methods. For example, wooden blinds need to be cleaned differently than vinyl or fabric blinds. Be sure to check the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and maintenance before you begin.
- Dust the blinds: Start by dusting the blinds with a microfiber cloth or a soft-bristled brush. Work from top to bottom, and make sure to get in between each slat.
- Vacuum: Use a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment to remove any dust or dirt that you may have missed while dusting. This is especially useful for fabric blinds.
- Clean with a damp cloth: For non-fabric blinds, use a damp cloth to wipe down each slat. For wooden blinds, make sure the cloth is just damp and not too wet, as excessive moisture can damage the wood. For fabric blinds, use a mild detergent and warm water to gently clean each slat.
- Dry the blinds: Use a dry cloth to wipe down each slat and remove any excess water. Make sure the blinds are completely dry before lowering them back into place.
- Repeat: If your blinds are particularly dirty or haven’t been cleaned in a while, you may need to repeat the cleaning process a few times to get them fully clean.
With these steps, your blinds should be looking as good as new in no time!
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!