How to clean your tiles? Your floor is an important part of your home, and that’s why you should take care of it to keep it in excellent condition.
Follow these tips to make it last longer and look like new:
1. Clean the furniture frequently
2. Change the carpets at least every 3 months
3. Do not apply abrasive cleaners
4. Avoid wetting the floor with abundant water and do not use wet clothes to dry the floor after bathing or showering.
5. Limit the use of aromatic oils on the floor (perfumes, oils for creams, etc.), since they will give a protective layer that makes the floor more slippery.
You can use a soft bristle brush to clean the corners of your floor. You can also prepare a cleaning solution with vinegar, ammonia and detergent to clean ceramic tile floors. It is recommended to test before use on an inconspicuous area on the surface.
If you can’t shine the floor with an abrasive product, don’t use it! Use a product that is non-abrasive and keeps the aesthetics of the original floor material in good condition.
Cleaning the house is one of the most exhausting tasks, but by doing it with love and dedication, you will have better results.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!