How to Fold Fitted? Folding a fitted sheet can be a bit tricky, but with some practice, you can master the technique.
Check these tips:
- Lay the Sheet Flat: Lay the fitted sheet flat on a clean, smooth surface. The elasticized edges should be facing up.
- Identify the Corners: Stand at one corner of the sheet and place your hands inside the two adjacent corners. These will be the corners at the head and foot of the bed, not the side corners with the elastic.
- Tuck the Corners: Bring the two corners you’re holding together, so the right sides of the fabric are touching. This will form a pocket with the elastic hanging on the outside.
- Bring in the Other Corners: With your hands still inside the pockets you created in the previous step, reach down to the remaining two corners (the ones with the elastic) and pull them up and over the pocket you formed. Now, all four corners are together, and the elastic is on the outside of the folded sheet.
- Lay it Flat Again: Lay the sheet flat again, ensuring it’s as smooth as possible, with all the edges aligned.
- Fold in Thirds: Now, fold the sheet in thirds lengthwise. To do this, fold one side over to the center, then fold the other side over, so you have a long, narrow rectangle.
- Fold in Half or Thirds Again: Depending on the size of your fitted sheet, you can fold it in half or in thirds again, creating a more compact, square shape.
- Smooth and Tidy: Finally, take a moment to smooth out any wrinkles and ensure the folded sheet looks neat.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!