Removing cigarette smell from an apartment can be a challenging task. Ventilation can help to remove some of the cigarette smell from your apartment, but it actually only dilutes the odor and does not remove the smell permanently.
That is why is so important to clean regularly so cigarette smell can go with time
But here are some tips that may help:
- Ventilate the apartment: Open windows and doors to increase ventilation and let fresh air in. Use fans to circulate the air and help eliminate the cigarette smell.
- Clean surfaces: Clean all surfaces thoroughly, including walls, ceilings, floors, and furniture. Use a cleaning solution that contains vinegar or baking soda, which are natural deodorizers.
- Use an air purifier: An air purifier with a HEPA filter can help remove cigarette smoke particles from the air.
- Replace filters: Change the air filters in your HVAC system and any air purifiers regularly to ensure that they are working effectively.
- Wash fabrics: Wash all fabrics, including curtains, bedding, and upholstery, with a strong laundry detergent. If the cigarette smell persists, consider using a fabric deodorizer.
- Use odor absorbers: Place bowls of vinegar or activated charcoal around the apartment to absorb any remaining cigarette odor.
- Paint walls: If the cigarette smell is particularly strong, consider repainting the walls with a fresh coat of paint. This will help seal in any remaining odors.
It may take some time and effort, but by using these tips, you can effectively remove cigarette smell from your apartment.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!