At this moment there are many tools to massage our face. Maybe you have heard about the jade roller, ice roller and Guasha. Today we will talk about Guasha, this famous and successful tool for facial rejuvenation and it can eliminate flabby parts of our face like the double chin.
What is a facial massage with a guasha tool?
Guasha facial massage is a technique designed to relieve tension in the muscles of the face, improve blood circulation and give a lifting effect to the face making the skin look younger and fresher.
But how do we use it? Here we leave you step by step to use it in the best way (remember to keep it always in a cold place for better efficiency).
- Wash your face with a cleanser.
- Spritz your face with a hydrating toner.
- Apply facial oil or cream. This is important as it will help the Gua Sha slide smoothly over your skin.
- Take your Gua Sha and start at the base of your neck and using a light scraping motion, work your way up to your jawline.
- Scrape up, towards your forehead, going over your jawline, chin and mouth.
- Scrape across your checks and press under the eyes and across your eyebrows. Be very careful under the eye area.
- Finish up with more upward scrapes on the forehead up to the hairline.
- Repeat these steps between 3-10 times, depending on how much time you have and how you feel.
If you are interested in more skincare products click here.