Oxygen whitener, commonly known as oxygen bleach, is a versatile and eco-friendly cleaning agent. Here are 12 uses for oxygen whitener:
Check these 12 uses for oxygen whitener:
- Laundry Whitening: Add oxygen whitener to your laundry to boost the whitening power of your detergent and brighten whites without the use of chlorine bleach.
- Stain Removal: Create a paste with water and oxygen whitener to tackle tough stains on clothing, carpets, and upholstery. Apply the paste, let it sit, and then wash or rinse.
- Tile and Grout Cleaner: Mix oxygen whitener with water to clean and whiten tile and grout in bathrooms and kitchens. Scrub the solution onto surfaces, then rinse.
- Whiten Porcelain and Ceramic: Use a diluted oxygen whitener solution to whiten and remove stains from porcelain sinks, bathtubs, and ceramic surfaces.
- Mold and Mildew Removal: Combat mold and mildew in bathrooms by applying a solution of oxygen whitener to affected areas. Scrub and rinse thoroughly.
- Deck and Patio Cleaner: Clean outdoor surfaces like decks and patios by mixing oxygen whitener with water. Scrub the solution onto surfaces and rinse to remove dirt and stains.
- Wooden Furniture Revitalization: Restore the color of weathered outdoor wooden furniture by cleaning it with a solution of oxygen whitener and water.
- Carpet Stain Remover: Remove tough stains from carpets by creating a paste of oxygen whitener and water. Apply the paste to the stain, let it sit, and then blot or rinse.
- Whiten Grout in the Bathroom: Mix oxygen whitener with water and apply it to bathroom grout to remove stains and restore a clean, white appearance.
- Cleaning Cutting Boards: Disinfect and whiten cutting boards by scrubbing them with a solution of oxygen whitener and water.
- Whiten Plastic Containers: Soak stained plastic containers in a solution of water and oxygen whitener to remove discoloration and odors.
- Dishwasher Cleaner: Run an empty dishwasher with a scoop of oxygen whitener to clean and remove stains from the interior and eliminate odors.