DIY Soft Scrub To Clean. If you’ve used a soft scrub that left you with a headache, you’re going to love this natural and inexpensive soft scrubbing paste that you can mix up with ingredients you already have on hand.
Steps to DIY Soft Scrub:
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is a gentle abrasive that helps scrub away dirt and stains.
- Liquid Castile Soap: Castile soap is a natural, biodegradable soap that works as a cleaning agent.
- Water: You’ll need a small amount of water to create a paste-like consistency.
- Gather Your Ingredients: Collect all the necessary ingredients, a mixing bowl, and a spoon or spatula.
- Measure Baking Soda: Start by measuring 1/2 cup of baking soda and adding it to your mixing bowl.
- Add Castile Soap: Gradually add liquid castile soap to the baking soda. Start with about 2 tablespoons and mix it in. Continue adding more until you achieve a thick, paste-like consistency. You want it to be thick enough to stick to surfaces but not too runny.
- Mix Thoroughly: Use a spoon or spatula to mix the baking soda and castile soap together. Ensure that the mixture is well combined and there are no dry clumps.
- Test the Consistency: If your soft scrub is too thick, you can add a few drops of water and mix again until you reach your desired consistency.
- Apply and Clean: Scoop a small amount of the soft scrub onto a damp sponge or cloth. Use it to clean surfaces like sinks, countertops, tiles, and more. Scrub gently in a circular motion to remove dirt and stains.
- Rinse and Wipe: After cleaning, rinse the surface with water to remove any residue. Then, wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
- Store: If you have any leftover soft scrub, you can store it in an airtight container for future use. Make sure to label the container.
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!