How to clean cabinets? Cleaning cabinets can be a simple task if done properly.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Empty the cabinets: Before cleaning, remove all items from the cabinets, so you have access to all the surfaces inside.
- Dust the cabinets: Using a microfiber cloth or a feather duster, remove any dust or debris from the surface of the cabinets, paying close attention to corners, edges, and crevices.
- Wipe down the cabinets: Using a soft cloth or sponge, apply a cleaning solution to the cabinets. You can use a mixture of warm water and mild dish soap or a commercial cleaning product specifically designed for cabinets. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the surface of the cabinets.
- Clean the hardware: If your cabinets have knobs, handles, or other hardware, use a separate cloth or sponge to clean them. You can use the same cleaning solution as you used on the cabinets.
- Dry the cabinets: Once you’ve finished cleaning, use a dry cloth or towel to wipe down the cabinets and remove any excess moisture. This will prevent water stains and help preserve the finish of the cabinets.
- Organize the cabinets: Before returning items to the cabinets, take the opportunity to declutter and reorganize. This will make it easier to keep your cabinets clean in the future.
By following these steps, you can keep your cabinets clean and looking great for years to come.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!