How do we make Your Home Smell Cozy with a Stovetop Simmer? Creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere in your home is easy with a stovetop simmer. This simple and natural method involves simmering a mixture of aromatic ingredients on your stovetop, filling your space with delightful scents.
Here’s a basic recipe to make your home smell cozy:
Stovetop Simmer Recipe for a Cozy Home:
- 1 orange (sliced)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary (optional)
- Gather Your Ingredients:
- Collect all the ingredients listed above.
- Combine Ingredients:
- In a small saucepan or pot, combine the orange slices, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, and vanilla extract. Add the fresh rosemary if you have it.
- Add Water:
- Pour enough water into the pot to cover the ingredients. Don’t fill it to the top; you just need enough to allow the ingredients to simmer without boiling over.
- Simmer on Low Heat:
- Place the pot on your stovetop and turn the heat to low. Allow the mixture to come to a simmer. Once it starts simmering, reduce the heat to the lowest setting.
- Enjoy the Aroma:
- As the ingredients simmer, the delightful aroma will fill your home. The combination of orange, cinnamon, cloves, and vanilla creates a warm and cozy scent that’s perfect for fall and winter.
- Monitor Water Levels:
- Keep an eye on the water level in the pot. If it gets too low, add more water to prevent the mixture from burning.
- Turn Off When Done:
- Let the simmering mixture work its magic for as long as you like. When you’re finished, simply turn off the heat and discard the ingredients.
- Experiment with Variations:
- Feel free to customize the recipe by adding other aromatic ingredients like nutmeg, apple slices, or a few drops of essential oils (such as cedarwood or lavender) to suit your preferences.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!