There’s nothing like coming home from vacation and sinking into clean and fresh bedding. However, wouldn’t it be wonderful to have that nice and fresh hotel bed smell on your sheets?
It is well known that a nice smell reminds us of a good memory that we would love to live once again, such as vacations alone or with our beloved ones. If you are one of those people then here are the best tips to make your bed & bath smell like a cleaned and fresh hotel room!
- Do your laundry with the detergent of your choice. There is a variety of detergents you can use: liquid or sheet. Here are some options that have a good smell and are gentle on your linens.
- Use a laundry softener to obtain the softness of your linens. This will not only give them softness but also a better smell and no wrinkles so you don’t need to spend a lot of time ironing. Keep your linen stored somewhere cool, dry and dark, creating an environment where bacteria and smells have less chance of surviving.
- When you make your bed, spray this best kept secret spray so that it always smells fresh. Ingredients for the magic spray: fill your spray bottle with water and 1 cup of laundry softener, mix and go! not only will it smell good, but wrinkles will disappear too!
You can also use this tip with your bath linens.
- Extra magic trick? SURE here it is: to make your bathroom smell naturally fresh, put 5-6 drops of your favorite essential oil on the toilet paper roll. This will make the bathroom always smell good, repeat every time you run out of toilet paper.
- Last but not least, use an air purifier to keep your room fresh and clean.